Letter about your last holiday



Letter from an English friend:
You were on holiday last week. Tell me about it.

First, answer the following questions about your last holiday:
1.  Where did you go?  
2.  Who did you go with?  
3.  When did you go? 
4.  How long did you stay?  
5.  Where did you stay?
6.  What did you do?
When you get the information, you can easily write the letter. Here are some example.
View of Da Nang
Dear Jim,
I went to Da Nang, last August. I went with my husband, my daughter, my sister-in-law and two nieces. We went by car. We stayed for four days in a big hotel with a sea view. We could see all the beach from our room.
First, we had a good breakfast in the hotel and then we had lunch on the beach.
In the afternoon, we walked around the town and we walked to the seafront. After that, we visited the fishing port and we saw “Phật Bà Quan Âm” statue at Ling Ứng pagoda. It’s a great mountain over the sea. In the summit, it has an excellent view.
I took a lot of photos and I bought many things in the stands of the Artisan Fair that was in the sea front .
We had a great time. Da Nang is a wonderful place. I love it because the weather’s good all the year.
I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
Vung Tau beach in the sunshine
Dear Kate,
We arrived here five days ago. In the early morning from HCM city, we got here by bus. On the way to Vung Tau resort, we met a lot of our friends, who also went there to escape from the terrible heat of a crowded city. We reached Vung Tau beach only to find that it had been packed with people. Although the beach was crammed with people, we still felt more relaxed by the fresh morning air coming in from the open sea. When we went to the seaside, we could not resist the temptation to take off our clothes and put on our swimming costumes and then plunged into the sea. After we stopped swimming, we dug sand to catch little crabs which in no time darted into their sand holes. I met an accident when I caught a crab. My finger bled with a deep wound.
In this way, I spent my holidays happily at Vung Tau, a place I shall never forget.
I hope that I may hear from you soon.
See you,
 Brandenburguer Tor in Berlin
Dear Kate,
I went to Berlin last May with my girlfriend. We flew to Berlin with Easyjet.
We stayed for four days in a little hotel away from the city centre,but near the subway station.The hotel was nice and quite cheap,around 35 euros for a night in a double room.
During the day we walked around the city. We saw all the famous places like the “Wall of Berlin”,”Brandenburguer Tor”, the “Reichstag”(it´s the German Parliament) and we visited very beautiful squares and very interesting neighborhoods.We also visited the Pergamo Museum,it´s an Islamic,Roman and Greek art museum.
At night we went to restaurants and had fantastic sushi,sausages and drank a lot of German beer. We also went to very popular dance club,in Germany it is very popular and its electronic music is great! We were in Watergate — it´s a club near of Wall of Berlin.We didn´t buy any gift.
We had a great time.Berlin is full of recent history and it is a very interesting city.People have an open mind and have a freedom sensation.We only had one problem: my girlfriend lost her ID card in the airport, when we were boarding the plane.We found the ID card on time to fly.
Write to me soon,
Love,

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Đà Nẵng luôn là địa chỉ du lịch hấp dẫn, mời các bạn tham khảo các thông tin sau >>> Chữa nghiến răng bằng các cách nào ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, answer the following questions about your last holiday:
    1. Where did you go? I go to beach

    ReplyDelete